Welcome to the FIT Portal!
All online courses are hosted in the UNM HSC Moodle System which ECLN uses to host its online courses. Participants must register for a free Moodle account in order to access the courses.
- UNM HSC Moodle
- Instructions on how to create a UNM HSC Moodle account
- UNM HSC Moodle help and support page
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, concerns, or assistance with ECLN online courses.
Online courses for Early Intervention Staff and FIT Program Providers:
- Child Development: Discovery, Unfoldment and Variations
- Early Childhood Outcomes System
- Foundations of Relationship-Based Early Intervention
- IDA: Infant-Toddler Developmental Assessment
- IFSP: Overview of the Individualized Family Service Plan
- FIT Part C Orientation
- Service Coordination Training (For-Credit, Hybrid Course; requires partial in-person attendance)
- Service Coordination Training Review (Not-for-Credit)
- The Developmental Evaluation: Evaluation as Intervention
We provide information and resources for early intervention staff and FIT Program providers.